Extended Care LLC is a suite of telehealth and bedside communications services that helps to improve outcomes in three areas for healthcare:
- Clinical outcomes for patients
- Operational efficiencies and safety for clinical staff
- Better economics for health systems
Our “safety first” Telehealth services provide your patients and clinical teams with a safe connected “venue independent” digital experience. Our in-hospital Bedside services put a world of digital capabilities at your patients’ and clinicians’ fingertips.
ExtendedCare Solutions is the health care unit of the Dillon Kane Group (DKG) portfolio of affiliated companies and businesses (dillonkane.com). DKG is an established, trusted name in enterprise software, technology, and business, located at 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2800, Chicago, Illinois.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join our high-performing team. The iOS Developer will be working alongside the Technical team, driving and supporting our mobile iOS platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS or its equivalent
- Ability to design and build applications for iOS platforms
- Expert-level experience in Objective-C or Swift programming
- Familiar with Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Ability to integrate applications with back end tools (Cloud, API, etc.)
- Ability to interface across multiple teams e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Product Management, Support etc.
- Able to clearly explain complex technical issues and solutions for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Hands-on experience with and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude towards team members.
- High degree of professionalism, attention to detail, teamwork, and communication, and customer service.
- Solid understanding of the technology industry with emphasis on software.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships, and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Resourcefulness, efficient, problem-solver, and a strong sense of ownership.
Let us know your interest by sending your resume to email@example.com.